We are looking for Hotel Software Sales Executive
As Sales Executive, your responsibility will be to ensure monthly and annual sales targets are achieved and exceeded by utilizing your account management, new business development and sales skills.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Make connections with hoteliers and generate leads.
- Ensure to follow up on leads and close them.
- Ensure monthly and annual sales targets are achieved by targeting clients in your region.
- Identify new business opportunities through a systematic marketing and sales approach.
- Make outbound contacts through phone and email.
- Represent AavGo values in all dealings with Clients, Partners and Colleagues.
- Achieve sales targets and customer service standards established by the company.
- Adhere to established sales process and contact plan to exceed sales targets on a monthly and yearly basis.
- Travel to industry events as needed.
- Responding to quote requests in adherence with company procedures.
- Use company order processing & CRM systems in line with procedure.
- New business development, from either generated leads, referrals or own knowledge base.
- Work to monthly KPIs to ensure monthly and annual sales targets are achieved.
- Ensuring sufficient and relevant information for each order is passed to the operations team.
- Working with wider team to resolve problem orders.
- Identify prospects and pass leads to AavGo where appropriate.
Salary & Benefits:
This is a Commission-Only position with a competitive commission structure.
2+ years of outbound software sales experience preferred. 2+ years of sales experience to hoteliers is preferred. 4 year college degree preferred, that or equivalent of sales experience and industry knowledge. Strong verbal and email communication skills. Applicant must be reliable and a motivated self starter. Must have a strong will to succeed in a competitive environment. Willing to learn and quickly apply new skills in order to exceed goals. Must have high level of integrity and professionalism.