Respect for your privacy is coded into our Mobile Application and website. we've built our Services with a set of strong privacy principles in mind. In common with other Mobile & websites, log files are stored on the web server saving details
such as the visitor's IP address, browser type, referring page and time of visit. Cookies may be used to remember visitor preferences when interacting with the website. Where registration is required, the visitor's email and a username will
be stored on the server.
AavGo collects information about you when you use our mobile applications, websites, and other online products and services (collectively, the 'Services') and through other interactions and communications you have with us. If you reside in the
United States, the Services are provided by AavGo USA, LLC and its U.S. affiliates (collectively 'AavGo U.S.'), and this Privacy Statement applies to information collected and used by AavGo U.S. If you reside outside of the United States,
the Services are provided by AavGo B.V., and this Privacy Statement applies to information collected and used by AavGo B.V. (AavGo U.S. and AavGo B.V. are referred to herein collectively as 'AavGo' or 'we').
you. We also explain the steps we take to protect your privacy like building AavGo so delivered messages are not stored and giving you control over who you communicate with on our Services.Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us, such as when you create or modify your account, request on-demand services, contact customer support, or otherwise communicate with us. This information may include: name, email, phone number,
postal address, profile picture, payment method, items requested and other information you choose to provide.How the Information is used
We use all the information we have to help us operate, provide, improve, understand, customize, support, and market our Services.
- The information is used to enhance the vistor's experience when using the Mobile and website to display personalised content and possibly advertising.
- E-mail addresses will not be sold, rented or leased to 3rd parties.
- E-mail may be sent to inform you of news of our services or offers by us or our affiliates.
- You provide your mobile phone number, email to create a AavGo account. You provide us the phone numbers and email on a regular basis, including those of both the users of our Services and your other contacts. You confirm you are authorized
to provide us such numbers. You may also add other information to your account, such as a profile name, profile picture, and status message.
- We do not retain your messages in the ordinary course of providing our Services to you. Once your messages (including your chats, photos and share location information) are delivered, they are deleted from our servers. Your messages are stored
on your own device. If a message cannot be delivered immediately (for example, if you are offline), we may keep it on our servers for up to 50 days as we try to deliver it. If a message is still undelivered after 50 days, we delete it.
To improve performance and deliver media messages more efficiently, such as when many people are sharing a popular photos, we may retain that content on our servers for a longer period of time.
- To help you organize how you communicate with others, we may create a favorites list of your contacts for you, and you can create, join, or get added to groups and broadcast lists, and such groups and lists get associated with your account
- You may provide us with information related to your use of our Services, including copies of your messages, and how to contact you so we can provide you customer support. For example, you may send us an email with information relating to our
app performance or other issues.
- If you permit the AavGo app to access the address book on your device through the permission system used by your mobile platform, we may access and store names and contact information from your address book to facilitate social interactions
through our Services and for other purposes described in this Statement or at the time of consent or collection.
- When you interact with the Services, we collect server logs, which may include information like device IP address, access dates and times, app features or pages viewed, app crashes and other system activity, type of browser, and the third-party
site or service you were using before interacting with our Services.
- We operate and provide our Services, including providing customer support, and improving, fixing, and customizing our Services. We understand how people use our Services, and analyze and use the information we have to evaluate and improve
customize our Services.
- We verify accounts and activity, and promote safety and security on and off our Services, such as by investigating suspicious activity or violations of our Terms, and to ensure our Services are being used legally.
- Your phone number, profile name and photo, online status and status message, last seen status, and receipts may be available to anyone who uses our Services, although you can configure your Services settings to manage certain information available
to other users.
- Users with whom you communicate may store or reshare your information (including your phone number, email, name or messages) with others on and off our Services. You can use your Services settings and the block feature in our Services to manage
the users of our Services with whom you communicate and certain information you share.
- We work with third-party providers to help us operate, provide, improve, understand, customize, support, and market our Services. When we share information with third-party providers, we require them to use your information in accordance with
our instructions and terms or with express permission from you.
- When you use third-party services that are integrated with our Services, they may receive information about what you share with them, If you interact with a third-party service linked through our Services, you may be providing information
directly to such third party. Please note that when you use third-party services, their own terms and privacy policies will govern your use of those services.
- You must register for our Services using accurate data, provide your current mobile phone number, email, and, if you want to login using facebook or google we provide.
- You provide us the phone numbers of AavGo users and your other contacts in your mobile phone address book. You confirm you are authorized to provide us such numbers to allow us to provide our Services.
- You must provide certain devices, software, and data connections to use our Services, which we otherwise do not supply. For as long as you use our Services, you consent to downloading and installing updates to our Services, including automatically.
- When you use the Services for transportation or delivery, we collect precise location data about the trip from the AavGo app used by the current location. If you permit the AavGo app to access location services through the permission system
used by your mobile operating system ('platform'), we may also collect the precise location of your device when the app is running in the foreground or background. We may also derive your approximate location from your IP address.
- If you have subscribed to one of our services, you may unsubscribe by following the instructions which are included in e-mail that you receive.
- You may be able to block cookies via your browser settings but this may prevent you from access to certain features of the website.
Information You And We Share
- Cookies are small digital signature files that are stored by your web browser that allow your preferences to be recorded when visiting the website. Also they may be used to track your return visits to the website.
AavGo cares about your privacy. AavGo describes our information (including message) practices, including the types of information we receive and collect from you and how we use and share this information. You agree to our data practices, including
service providers, or partners, regardless of where you use our Services. You acknowledge that the laws, regulations, and standards of the country in which your information is stored or processed may be different from those of your own country.Social Sharing Features
The Services may integrate with social sharing features and other related tools which let you share actions you take on our Services with other apps, sites, or media, and vice versa. Your use of such features enables the sharing of information
with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the social sharing service. Please refer to the privacy policies of those social sharing services for more information about how they handle the data you provide to
or share through them.Analytics and Advertising Services Provided by Others
beacons, SDKs, and other technologies to identify your device when you visit our site and use our Services, as well as when you visit other online sites and services. For more information about these technologies and service providers.Acceptable use of our services
Updates To Our Policy
- You must use our Services according to our Terms and posted policies. If we disable your account for a violation of our Terms, you will not create another account without our permission.
- You must access and use our Services only for legal, authorized, and acceptable purposes. You will not use (or assist others in using) our Services in ways that: (a) violate, misappropriate, or infringe the rights of AavGo, our users, or others,
including privacy, publicity, intellectual property, or other proprietary rights; (b) are illegal, obscene, defamatory, threatening, intimidating, harassing, hateful, racially, or ethnically offensive, or instigate or encourage conduct
that would be illegal, or otherwise inappropriate, including promoting violent crimes; (c) involve publishing falsehoods, misrepresentations, or misleading statements; (d) impersonate someone; (e) involve sending illegal or impermissible
communications such as bulk messaging, auto-messaging, auto-dialing, and the like; or (f) involve any non-personal use of our Services unless otherwise authorized by us.
- You must not (or assist others to) access, use, copy, adapt, modify, prepare derivative works based upon, distribute, license, sublicense, transfer, display, perform, or otherwise exploit our Services in impermissible or unauthorized manners,
or in ways that burden, impair, or harm us, our Services, systems, our users, or others, including that you must not directly or through automated means: (a) reverse engineer, alter, modify, create derivative works from, decompile, or
extract code from our Services; (b) send, store, or transmit viruses or other harmful computer code through or onto our Services; (c) gain or attempt to gain unauthorized access to our Services or systems; (d) interfere with or disrupt
the integrity or performance of our Services; (e) create accounts for our Services through unauthorized or automated means; (f) collect the information of or about our users in any impermissible or unauthorized manner; (g) sell, resell,
rent, or charge for our Services; or (h) distribute or make our Services available over a network where they could be used by multiple devices at the same time.
- You are responsible for keeping your device and your AavGo account safe and secure, and you must notify us promptly of any unauthorized use or security breach of your account or our Services.
99 S. Almaden Boulevard, #621
San Jose, CA 95113